Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify | | More
- 0:00 • Opening Billboard
- 1:00 • Introducing Mark Whitney!
- 3:00 • S1E15: Joke Of The Week In Review
- 3:30 • Introducing Stephen Colbert, Conan O’Brien, James Corden, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, and Seth Meyers!
- 6:30 • Last Week In Music: The End Of Things (Bob Mould); Sound Check (Catfish and the Bottlemen)
- 7:30 • Last Week In Politics: Harriet Tubman Mashup
- 9:00 • Last Week In Politics: Carnival Cruz Selects Carly Fiorina As Vice-Presidential Running Mate For An Election He Will Not Be Participating In
- 16:30 • Last Week In Politics: “That basketball ring!” ~Ted Cruz
- 18:00 • Bobby Knight: Donald Trump has “the guts” to drop the atom bomb!
- 19:00 • Last Week In Politics: Game On: Hillary Clinton v. Donald Trump
- 22:00 • Last Week In Politics: Donald Trump On John Kasich’s “Disgusting” Eating Habits
- 23:30 • Last Week In Music: Motel (Meg Myers); Oh Sarah (Sturgill Simpson)
- 24:30 • Last Week In Entertainment: Beyonce and Jay Z’s Lemonade Flim-Flam
- 25:00 • Last Week In Entertainment: Lena Dunham v. Donald Trump; CVS Recalls Herbal Teas; NFL Draft; Tom Brady; Willie Nelson
- 30:30 • Last Week In Music: I Need Never Get Cold (Nathanial Rateliff); Let Me Breathe (Joss Stone)
- 31:30 • Last Week In Sex: Public Displays Of Affection
- 38:00 • Last Week In Music: Dangerous Woman (Arianna Grande); Sometimes It Snows In April (D’Angelou & Maya Rudolph); Look Alive (Rae Sremmund); Hand Clap (Fitz and the Tantrums)
- 41:00 • Pun Of The Week Runner-Up: Stephen Colbert
- 41:30 • Pun Of The Week: Seth Meyers
- 41:45 • Last Week In Music: Sunday (Iggy Pop); Let It Go (James Bay) Close (Nick Jonas and Tove Lo)
- 43:00 • Fail Of The Week Second Runner-up: Seth Meyers
- 43:30 • Fail Of The Week Runner-up: James Corden
- 44:00 • Fail Of The Week: U.S. Senator Tom Carper (D-DE)
- 45:00 • Last Week In Music: Overnight (Wild Feathers); Run Or Hide (Run River North); Team (Iggy Azalea)
- 46:00 • Joke Of The Week Second Runner-up: Seth Meyers
- 46:30 • Joke Of The Week Runner-Up: Stephen Colbert
- 47:00 • Joke Of The Week: Jimmy Fallon!
- 48:00 • Closing Billboard
- 49:30 • Mystery Tag